We take a whole-of-fund approach to corporate responsibility, aligning our corporate responsibility agenda with our strategic plan and operating framework. We believe this is integral to being a progressive, responsible and future-focused super fund. Our corporate responsibility commitments have been shaped by stakeholder engagement and by assessing our key risks and opportunities.
Our commitments include:
- Focusing on members in everything we do.
- Helping our members and the community make good financial choices by providing quality financial education, guidance and advice they can trust.
- Investing our members’ retirement savings responsibly to create long-term value by integrating environmental, social and governance factors into our investment processes, engaging for positive change and investing in sustainable outcomes.
- Being innovative and efficient to build business resilience so we can continue to deliver value-for-money products and services tailored to our members’ needs with minimal environmental impact.
- Maintaining a strong governance framework that goes beyond regulatory compliance to proactively manage business risks and foster ethical behaviour.
- Developing a workplace culture that lives by our values, fosters great leadership and accountability and delivers the best possible outcomes for our members.
- Fostering strong, mutually beneficial relationships with business partners, suppliers and community organisations that share our values.
- Actively contributing to research, policy and advocacy on key issues in order to help create the type of world our members would like to retire in.
- Demonstrating our sense of responsibility towards the community by undertaking socially responsible initiatives that have a positive impact in the broader community.