When you choose VicSuper, you're choosing a super industry leader
We’re here for our members, so we love it when we get great feedback about their experience with us. But it’s also terrific to be recognised independently for the hard work our team puts in to delivering great products, services and advice.
Value and integrity
We’ve received SuperRatings’ Platinum rating – their highest rating – seven years in a row (2013-2020), confirming that VicSuper continues to be one of the “best value for money funds” in Australia.
In recognition of our focus on putting our members’ interests first, we were awarded Best Fund: Integrity by Chant West (2019).* The award recognises VicSuper for finding the right balance between offering lower fees and premiums, while continuing to provide the benefits and services that members really need – such as quality investment and insurance, and member services and advice.
More ratings and awards
ServicesBest Fund Member Services – Chant West 2018
Chant West recognised VicSuper for what we do to engage with our members and help them to be more involved with their super. Chant West considered the information we provide and what advice is made available to help members grow their super.Member Services Fund of the Year – Conexus Financial 2019, 2018 and 2017
This award takes into account VicSuper’s contact centres, advice solutions, website, communication and education services plus the way complaints are handled. The judges commented: “VicSuper did well in every category – with a great website and, in particular, great online calculators. It is clear the VicSuper team treats member services and satisfaction very seriously. Its win in this category reflects the skill and enthusiasm of its staff.”Best Advice Offering – Conexus Financial 2018
Judges comments: “VicSuper has demonstrated a commitment to providing high-quality advice as part of its service to members The fund has a team of 40 providing personal advice, sets high education standards for its advisers, has clearly put members’ interests first, and does not take commissions.”
Conexus Financial is a specialist, independently owned Australian publishing and events company. Their products span the institutional and retail financial services sectors in Australia and around the world.
Beeline – winner of four different awards for innovation:
- Innovation and Transformation Award – Conexus Financial 2018
- Best New Innovation – SuperRatings Award 2018
- Best Member Facing Project – AIST Awards for Excellence
- Best Innovative Super Service Gold award – Money Magazine
5 Apples – Chant West 2020
Chant West is an independent superannuation research and consultancy group that aims to help consumers analyse and compare superannuation and pension products on a 'fair, "apples with apples" basis'. When rating a super fund, Chant West considers the fund's investments, member services, fees, insurance, administration and organisation. 5 Apples is Chant West's highest rating.
Platinum – SuperRatings 2020
SuperRatings is an independent superannuation research and ratings company. VicSuper received its highest rating, Platinum, nine years in a row, confirming that, in SuperRatings’ own words, we are one of the 'best value for money funds' in Australia.
5 Quality Stars – Heron Partnership 2019/20
Heron Partnership is a leading independent superannuation and actuarial consultancy whose 5 Stars Quality Ratings are awarded to superannuation products judged to be outstanding.SuperRatings, Chant West and Heron Partnership are independent organisations. Platinum is SuperRatings’ highest rating, 5 apples is Chant West’s highest rating and 5 stars is Heron Partnership’s highest rating. For details on their ratings, criteria and methodologies see superratings.com.au, chantwest.com.au and heronpartners.com.au. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. Go to superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria. The Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Awards were issued on 8 March 2018 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold, or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Ratings are subject to change.
Previous VicSuper awards
We’ve always worked hard to deliver the best possible service to members. Here are some previous awards we’re proud to have received.
- 5-Stars by Canstar (Australia's biggest financial comparison site) for Outstanding Value when considering investment performance after fees, insurance premiums and services offered to members. Awarded in March 2018 to the VicSuper FutureSaver.
- Winner - Best Integrated Campaign - AIST Awards for Excellence 2016
- Winner – Best Corporate Reporting and Best Member Facing Project – AIST Awards for Excellence 2015
- Finalist – Industry Super Fund of the Year – Financial Review Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards 2015
- Recipient – Infinity Recognised Rating – SuperRatings 2015
- Ranked second and achieved AAA rating – AODP Australia Climate Index 2013/14
- Ranked fifth – Global Climate Index 2013/14
- Commendation – Best 'Responsible Investor' Report – Medium & Small Fund 2013 – RI Reporting Awards
- Winner - Best Report, Best SME Report, Best Financial Services Sector Report – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Australia and New Zealand Awards for Sustainability Reporting 2008
Don't sit there wondering - our team members are here to help!