Events for employers
We are committed to helping employers make sense of super
We offer a range of free seminars and workshops to help participating employers keep up-to-date with administering superannuation obligations and empower their employees to make informed decisions about super and retirement.
Annual Employer Update seminar series 2019
We’ll be hosting an Annual Employer Update seminar series for all our valued employers to help keep you up to date with any changes in super legislation and what you need to know. The Employer Update seminars series will be held at various locations in May and August.
We’re also pleased to be offering video conferencing from our Bendigo and Traralgon offices this year to support our employers in regional areas.
The Employer Update seminars will cover:
- Super changes - we’ll cover super changes announced in the 2019-20 Federal Budget and what the changes will mean for your employees.
- Legislative update & important information you need to know, including:
- Protecting Your Super legislation package and what it will mean for your employees
- Single Touch Payroll (STP) - what your employees need to know
- Our services - How VicSuper can help you and your employees
Don't sit there wondering - our team members are here to help!